Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Some news & thoughts on In His World 5

Hi my dearest reader!

Wow, there are quite I few things I would like to tell you... but where do I start...?

Ok, let me start by letting you know In His World 5 - the Conclusion to In His World series should be out no later than sometime in January 2013.I will do another post when it's near completion.

I just want to give all my readers heartfelt thanks.  All your reviews and comments have really touched me. You guys are the best. You make writing the stories all worth it for me!  Mwah!

I am keenly aware that Books 1 & 2 had different editing and writing styles when compared to Books 3 & 4. That's why I have re-written Books 1 & 2 and submitted them to my new editor for Books 3 & 4. My publisher just informed me the revised versions of Books 1 & 2 are now available. The storylines are still the same; but I think the revisions make both parts even hotter. Please read them and let me know what you think. :)

Now that the revisions for Books 1 & 2 are out of the way, I am going to concentrate on writing Book 5. While I will try to get it out in December, January 2013 seems more realistic. 

At this point, I must confess something...
If after reading Book 4, you sense that there's more to Eva & Gordon's background story; then you are right. I live and work in NYC. The nature of my "regular job" is to interact with people from all over the world. They love telling me their stories and I love listening to them. Let's just say the part about Eva & Gordon is based on something that's not entirely made up...

Life is about experiencing the stories and collecting the memories... Love is the most enduring and unsolvable equation in the universe...

Alice, Gordon, and Eva. 

Can this equation ever be solved? Will the answers satisfy the questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment